PINK CAT 6A S/FTP LSZH ETHERNET NETWORK CABLE
4Cabling’s range of quality category 6A Ethernet Patch Leads are made from 100% Bare Copper. They are designed to be used in high data transmission and mission critical situations where data integrity and transfer speeds are of the utmost importance such as data centres.
- Cable Type: Cat 6A S/FTP
- Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 0.25m (0.03kg), 0.5m (0.03kg), 1m (0.05kg), 1.5m (0.05kg), 2m (0.10kg), 3m (0.12kg), 5m (0.19kg), 10m (0.40kg)
- Colour: Pink
- Jacket Material: LSZH
- Diameter: 6.2mm
- 100% Copper Ethernet Cable
- Suitable for shielded and unshielded UTP sites
- 8 multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A colour-coded configuration.
- Fitted with 50μª Category 6A compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Superior performance for PoE applications to 100W
- Fully molded strain-relief boot
- Low-profile flush moulded boots
- Strong and robust male-to-male RJ45 connectors
Note: This order will be dispatched from our Sydney Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order. Usual dispatch time is 1-2 business days from order.
Free Shipping (5 to 8 working days from date of dispatch)
$15 for Express Shipping (3 to 5 working days from date of dispatch)
$9.95 for Normal Shipping (7 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)
$35 for Express Shipping (5 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)