CAT 5E RJ45 KEYSTONE JACK 10 PACK
A handy 10-Pack of our universal range of Cat5E Keystone Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. These jacks are designed for 22-26 AWG solid conductors. They are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. Each outlets features PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk.FEATURES
- Terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools.
- Combined T568A & T568B color coding for easy installation.
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place.
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors.
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1, Approved by the ACMA (Atick).
- Compatible with keystone face plates, surface mount boxes and patch panels.
- Unique patented removable dust caps are handy to protect your outlets when not in use.
- RJ45 Complies with FCC Part 68 Standard.
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 60 to 50u” gold plating
- Colour: White
- Quantity: 10 Pack
- Jack insertion life > 750 mating cycles
- IDC insertion life > 250 mating cycles
- Operating temperature -40 to + 60 degrees Celsius
- Contact resistance: 20m ohm
- DC Current rating: 1.5Amps
- DC resistance : Max 0.1 ohm
- Insulation Resistance: 500 ohm
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000v
Note: This order will be dispatched from our Sydney Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order. Usual dispatch time is 1-2 business days from order.
Free Shipping (5 to 8 working days from date of dispatch)
$15 for Express Shipping (3 to 5 working days from date of dispatch)
$9.95 for Normal Shipping (7 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)
$35 for Express Shipping (5 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)