SVGA MONITOR CABLE M-M
SVGA Cables easily connect a monitor with a desktop or notebook computer.
Ideal for use with video splitters, KVM switches and any HD15-equipped display, computer or device.
SVGA Cables are engineered and constructed of quality materials to deliver dependable transmissions in video applications.
Full foil and braided shielding, molded boots with strain relief and mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction help provide maximum conductivity and clear, crisp images with reduced EMI interference and distortion over extended distances.
- HD15 male to HD15 male.
- Connect SVGA source to SVGA display.
- Molded PVC boot with strain relief.
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI interference for improved video transmission.
- (2) 15-pin HD male connections
- Shielding: Foil and Braided
- Nickel plated
- 30 AWG conductors
- Mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire Package Contents
- SVGA Monitor Cable
- Length: 2m (0.32kg), 5m (0.60kg)
Note: This order will be dispatched from our Sydney Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order. Usual dispatch time is 1-2 business days from order.
Free Shipping (5 to 8 working days from date of dispatch)
$15 for Express Shipping (3 to 5 working days from date of dispatch)
$9.95 for Normal Shipping (7 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)
$35 for Express Shipping (5 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)