AUSTRALIAN STYLE CAT 5E RJ45 JACK 10 PACK
Our universal range of Cat5E Clipsal Style Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. These Cat5E 22-26 AWG solid conductors jacks are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. The outlets feature PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk.
- 10 Pack
- Cat5E be terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools
- Combined T568A & T568B color coding for easy installation
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place
- These Jacks fit our 4Cabling Australian Plates, Clipsal Plates and most standard Australian Standard Flush Plates
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1, Approved by the ACMA (Atick)
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 60 to 50u” gold plating
- Colour: White
Note: This order will be dispatched from our Sydney Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order. Usual dispatch time is 1-2 business days from order.
Free Shipping (5 to 8 working days from date of dispatch)
$15 for Express Shipping (3 to 5 working days from date of dispatch)
$9.95 for Normal Shipping (7 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)
$35 for Express Shipping (5 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)